In this episode, approval of an Ad5 vectored SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for the military in China, description and clinical trials of a Novavax vaccine joining Operation Warp Speed, prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Spain, shedding and transmissibility of the virus, and listener email.
Links for This Episode
- China approves COVID-19 vaccine for military (CNN)
- Ad5-vectored COVID-19 vaccine phase I results (Lancet)
- US pays $1.6 billion for Novavax vaccine (NY Times)
- CEPI awards $388 million to Novavax (Novavax)
- HHS on Novavax vaccine (HHS)
- Novavax phase I/II trials (GlobeNewswire)
- Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Spain (Lancet)
- Shedding and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 (Nature)
- Letters read on TWiV 637
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com