In this episode, approval of an Ad5 vectored SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for the military in China, description and clinical trials of a Novavax vaccine joining Operation Warp Speed, prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Spain, shedding and transmissibility of the virus, and listener email.
Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit and Kathy Spindler.
Links for This Episode
- China approves COVID-19 vaccine for military (CNN).
- Ad5-vectored COVID-19 vaccine phase I results (Lancet).
- US pays $1.6 billion for Novavax vaccine (NY Times).
- CEPI awards $388 million to Novavax (Novavax).
- HHS on Novavax vaccine (HHS).
- Novavax phase I/II trials (GlobeNewswire).
- Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Spain (Lancet).
- Shedding and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 (Nature).
- Letters read on TWiV 637.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.