Ori joins TWiV for an update on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, including scary modeling, clinical trials for antivirals and vaccines, asymptomatic transmission, and much more inspired by listener email.
Guest: Ori Lieberman
Links for This Episode
- Scary modeling (Imperial College London) 3:47
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine (Clinical Trials) 14:52
- SARS-CoV-2 stability (NEJM) 21:23
- Pediatric COVID-19 (one, two) 21:38
- SARS-CoV-2 asymptomatic infection (one, two) 24:38
- CDC data on SARS-CoV-2 CFR (MMWR) 26:20
- Hydroxycholorquine trial for COVID-19 (Mediterranee-infection) 11:50
- Macaque SARS-CoV-2 immunity (bioRxiv) 35:12
- Image by Michele Banks
- Letters read on TWiV 592 38:17
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org