- China reacted too slowly to epidemic (NY Times) 15:40
- Wuhan rounds up infected (NY Times) 17:07
- 2019-nCoV asymptomatic transmission report flawed (Science) 31:00, 34:13
- Mucus reduces effectiveness of alcohol gels (mSphere) 48:35
- SARS-CoV in feces (NEJM, Gastroenterology) 1:03:30
- Inadequate plumbing and spread of SARS-CoV (WHO) 1:04:26
- Persistence of virus on surfaces (one, two, three, four) 1:09:24
- Letters read on TWiV 586 34:10, 35:21, 1:06:21
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:49:31
Brianne – Mutation, Adaptation, and Virus Genomes
Alan – The Comet
Rich – Finding Your Roots: Science Pioneers
Dickson – Let’s Fill Our Cities With Taller, Wooden Buildings
Vincent – Twenty-first century plague by Thomas Abraham
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com