Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then Viviana Simon joins to review serological assays developed at Mt. Sinai for SARS-CoV-2 infection, tracking the outbreak in NYC, and listener questions.
Links for This Episode
- Serological assay for SARS-CoV-2 infection (Nat Med).
- Early spread of SARS-CoV-2 in NYC (Science).
- Seroconversion of a city (medRxiv).
- Immune response and PCR positivity of NYC cohort (medRxiv).
- Letters read on TWiV 638.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.