In this mid-week edition, identifying flawed research before it becomes dangerous, Michigan governor tells America to mask-up, Pfizer mRNA vaccine gets $1.95 billion from Warp Speed, preliminary phase I/II results of the ChAdOx1 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, answers to listener questions.
Links for This Episode
- U.S. COVID-19 cases (NY Times) 3:45.
- Identify flawed research before it is dangerous (NY Times) 5:07.
- Mask up, America! (NY Times) 16:34.
- $1.95 billion to Pfizer (NY Times) 19:44.
- Phase I trial of Pfizer mRNA vaccine (medRxiv) 52:08.
- Phase I/II trial of ChAdOx1 vaccine (Lancet) 24:15.
- Rockefeller Foundation testing plan 59:40.
- TWiV 640 on MedCram 58:30.
- Letter drafts for $1 testing 57:50, 1:23:16.
- Letters read on TWiV 644 1:01:07.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.