From the Fourth Symposium on Giant Virus Biology in Germany, Vincent, Rich, and Nels speak with Assaf, Stephen, and Alexandra about their careers and their work on giant viruses that infect ocean hosts: Emiliana huxleyi, Aureococcus anophagefferans, and a choanoflagellate.
Links for This Episode
- 4th Ringberg Symposium on Giant Virus Biology 00:36
- In-plaque mass spectrometry imaging (Nature Micro) 50:13, 1:05:48
- Infection by brown tide virus, AaV (Front Micro) 1:18:12
- Choano virus with a rhodopsin photosystem (PNAS) 26:30
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org