Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, then we discuss CDC softening testing guidelines, Moderna vaccine phase I results in older people, Abbott's $5 rapid antigen test, and reinfection with a distinct SARS-CoV-2 isolate, followed by listener email.
Links for This Episode
- CDC told to soften SARS-CoV-2 testing guidelines (NYTimes) 17:07, 38:44.
- Moderna investor presentation on mRNA-1273 vaccine 47:13.
- SARS-CoV-2 reinfection (Clin Inf Dis) 55:42.
- Dr. Fauci talks with just about anyone (NYTimes) 1:06:40, 1:07:47.
- Letters read on TWiV 658 30:58, 1:14:03.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.