- Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine protects monkeys (bioRxiv) 45:06
- Saliva is more sensitve than nasopharyngeal swab (medRxiv)48:48
- NY serological survey results (NY Times) 57:36
- FDA caveats on serological tests (FDA) 57:53
- Federal guidelines on when to open 1:07:15
- When to open: Roadmap, blog, video explainer 1:07:22
- Blocking TMPRSS2 blocks SARS-CoV-2 infection (Cell) 1:11:18
- Lawmakers want human challenge studies (Science) 1:15:28
- Letters read on TWiV 606
- Image credit
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org