TWiV reviews evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccination of both uninfected and previously infected persons elicits cross-variant neutralizing antibodies, and directed evolution of a bacterial protein to form a virus-like capsid that specifically packages its encoding mRNA.
Links for This Episode
- mRNA vaccine boosts cross-variant neutralizing Ab (Science) 4:18.
- mRNA vaccine boosts variant B and T cell responses (Science) 22:13.
- Directed evolution of virus-like nucleocapsid (Science) 34:46.
- Letters read on TWiV 779 59:30.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:18:36
Brianne – The Science of Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Alan – Keeping Black students in STEM.
Vincent – Antiviral Program for Pandemics.
Mark – Curator on the Loose, Classic Airliners and Vintage Pop Culture, Flying Men, Flying Machines, Thai Flying Club
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.