- Australian Influenza Surveillance 19:24
- Real-time tracking of influenza H3N2 18:46
- ANP32B, or not to be (eLife) 26:19
- ANP32B on TWiV 377 27:04
- Species specific differences in ANP32B for influenza virus replication (eLife) 26:46, 33:42
- Marine viral DNA diversity pole to pole (Cell) 38:00
- Letters read on TWiV 554 8:30, 59:47
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Alan – Stephanie Langel’s Discovery Talk
Kathy – Map of languages in the USA
Vincent – Grad student mental health with Susanna Harris video and on TWiM 199
Fernando – Pushing back on hyped-up science
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org