From Georgia State University, Vincent speaks with Chris, Andrew, Priya and Richard about their careers and their work on Ebolaviruses, rotavirus, and antiviral drug development.
Links for This Episode
- Mutant Ebolavirus lacks virulence (Cell Rep).
- Blocking Ebolavirus replication by depleting nucleoside pools (Antiviral Res).
- Herd immunity against bad actor molecules (PloS Path).
- Bacteria prevent and cure rotavirus infection (Cell).
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.