From Georgia State University, Vincent speaks with Chris, Andrew, Priya and Richard about their careers and their work on Ebolaviruses, rotavirus, and antiviral drug development.
Chris Basler, Andrew Gewirtz, Priya Luthra and Richard Plemper.
Links for This Episode
- Mutant Ebolavirus lacks virulence (Cell Rep).
- Blocking Ebolavirus replication by depleting nucleoside pools (Antiviral Res).
- Herd immunity against bad actor molecules (PloS Path).
- Bacteria prevent and cure rotavirus infection (Cell).
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.