Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, then we discuss decline of virus-specific bone marrow B cells within a year after influenza vaccination, the push to release SARS-CoV-2 vaccines before completion of phase 3 trials, and absence of evidence for infectious virus in aerosols.
Links for This Episode
- Convalescent plasma RCT (medRxiv) 18:15.
- Multicenter RCTs on corticosteroids for COVID-19 (JAMA) 19:24.
- Decline of influenza B cells a year after vaccine (Science) 54:55.
- Be ready to distribute vaccines 1 Nov (WPRI and NYTimes) 1:23:17.
- EUA during COVID-19: lessons (JAMA) 1:25:15.
- Not evidence for aerosol transmission (one and two) 1:43:16.
- Letters read on TWiV 660 35:43, 48:09, 1:50:13.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.