Mady, Fiona, and David join TWiV to discuss patients with long-term COVID and similarities and differences with ME/CFS.
Links for This Episode
- Body Politic 1:17:42
- Survivor Corps 6:04
- Long-haulers redefining COVID-19 (Ed Yong)
- I’m 26. Coronavirus sent me to the hospital (Fiona Lowenstein) 1:17:31
- We need to talk about what coronavirus recoveries look like (Fiona Lowenstein) 1:17:51
- COVID-19 long term disability (Mady Hornig, David Tuller)
- At 12, she’s a COVID long-hauler (Davie Tuller)
- NICE rejects GET, Lightning Process, CBT as cure (virology blog)
- I want to scream (Occupy M.E.) 1:26:08
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org