Mady, Fiona, and David join TWiV to discuss patients with long-term COVID and similarities and differences with ME/CFS.
Links for This Episode
- Body Politic 1:17:42.
- Survivor Corps 6:04.
- Long-haulers redefining COVID-19 (Ed Yong).
- I'm 26. Coronavirus sent me to the hospital (Fiona Lowenstein) 1:17:31.
- We need to talk about what coronavirus recoveries look like (Fiona Lowenstein) 1:17:51.
- COVID-19 long term disability (Mady Hornig, David Tuller).
- At 12, she's a COVID long-hauler (Davie Tuller).
- NICE rejects GET, Lightning Process, CBT as cure (virology blog).
- I want to scream (Occupy M.E.) 1:26:08.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.