Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then we review SARS-CoV-2 shedding in children, how to resume school safely, the need for widespread testing and wearing of face masks, and much more, including listener email.
Vincent Racaniello, Dickson Despommier, Alan Dove, Rich Condit and Brianne Barker.
Links for This Episode
- Understanding Coronavirus by Raul Rabadan (Amazon) 42:47.
- Infectious SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharynx of youth (Emerg Inf Dis) 57:17.
- SARS-CoV-2 viral load by patient age (Hosp Charité) 1:02:37.
- Viral load in children with COVID-19 (Emerg Inf Dis) 55:17.
- Role of children in SARS-CoV-2 transmission (virology blog) 55:02.
- Letters read on TWiV 635 27:37, 53:12, 1:20:10.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.