- ECV2019 1:24
- Partnerships not parachutes (TWiV 413) 17:04
- Fatal Borna disease virus infection in transplant recipients (NEJM) 39:09
- Sequencing of 2018 Lassa virus outbreak (Science) 35:04
- Zombie caterpillar behavior (Parasitol) 57:34
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
This episode is sponsored by the 2019 Chem/Bio Defense Science and Technology Conference. Are you working on innovative research that can shape the future of chemical or biological defense? Submit your abstract and present your work to more than 1,500 leaders from government, academia and industry. Visit www.cbdstconference.com for more details.
Send your virology questions and comments to [email protected]