Sociomedical scientist Robert Fullilove joins TWiV to discuss disparities in minority health, FDA announces an EUA on Yale's SalivaDirect, protection of the upper and respiratory tract of mice after intranasal inoculation with an adenovirus-vectored SARS-CoV-2 spike gene, and listener questions.
Links for This Episode
- Health of racial and ethnic minority groups (CDC) 24:39.
- COVID-19 death/hospitalization by race/ethnicity (CDC) 19:20.
- Racial and ethnic disparities in workplace COVID-19 (CDC) 21:30.
- SalivaDirect EUA (FDA) 1:10:54.
- Adenovirus vectored SARS-CoV-2 experimental vaccine protects mice (Nat Comm) 1:18:27.
- Letters read on TWiV 655 1:01:12, 1:17:12, 1:28:52.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.