The Team with Invincible Values discusses whether dogs or cats passively carry SARS-CoV-2 on hair and foot pads, maternal-to-fetal transfer of antibodies in infected or vaccinated pregnant women, and evidence that retroviruses infected cetaceans before and after they moved into the oceans.
Links for This Episode
- SARS-CoV-2 on dogs and cats (Viruses) 9:52.
- Maternal to neonatal transfer of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies (J Clin Investîmes) 22:48.
- Retroviral evolution in cetaceans and their ancestors (Plos Path) 37:53.
- Letters read on TWiV 781 1:09:15.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:30:44
Dickson – Current Map | U.S. Drought Monitor.
Brianne – A comic strip about immune responses.
Alan – Superliminal game.
Vincent – Birds are dying in NJ.
2listening1 – Renewal.
Em – Cognitive Surplus.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.