The TWiVers analyze efficacy of the AstraZeneca/Oxford adenovirus vectored vaccine, SARS-CoV-2 did not infect miners who became ill 8 years ago after cleaning bat guano from a cave in Yunnan Province, and induction of antigen-specific germinal center responses and production of neutralizing antibody by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine but not purified protein.
Links for This Episode
- AZD1222 vaccine efficacy (AstraZeneca) 1:19.
- Addendum to SARS-CoV-2 discovery paper (Nature) 16:15.
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine and GC formation (Immunity) 29:35.
- What scientists say about masks (NY Times) 1:29:03.
- Letters read on TWiV 685 1:15:53.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.