Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, and Shane Crotty explains a study of antibodies, B cells and T cells in patients which suggests that immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 might be long-lived.
Links for This Episode
- FDA authorizes Lucira mini home testing kit (FDA) 20:07.
- 60 day outcomes of COVID-19 patients (Annals Int Med) 34:08.
- Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 infection at 6 months (bioRxiv) 47:51.
- Letters read on TWiV 684 39:22, 1:57:00.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Agda – Sandwalk.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.