TWiV examines spillovers of porcine and canine coronaviruses into humans in Haiti and Malaysia, and how antigenic evolution of measles virus is constrained by multiple co-dominant epitopes on the viral glycoproteins.
Links for This Episode
- ASV vaccine town halls 3:32.
- Porcine deltacoronavirus in Haitian children (medRxiv) 4:21.
- Canine coronavirus from Malaysian pneumonia patient (Clin Inf Dis) 30:16.
- Co-dominant epitopes in measles virus (Cell Reports Medicine) 44:19.
- No shift, measles (TWiV 340) 46:02.
- The Cancer Thief (TWiV 395) 1:09:23.
- Letters read on TWiV 759 1:21:14.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:44:02
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.