🎼 They’ll histone you when you start to transcribe,
And they’ll histone you just for tryin’ to get by,
So be careful when you uncoat your genome,
‘Cause everybody must histone.
Links for this episode
- Please take the TWiV listener survey 2:05
- ASV 2019 4:38
- European Congress of Virology 2019 6:27
- Histones loaded onto incoming retroviral DNA (Cell Host Micr) 9:04, 17:41
- NP220 and silencing of incoming retroviral DNA (Nature) 8:42, 41:18
- HIV-1 and HUSH (TWiV 516) 48:44
- TWiV World Tour 2018 t-shirt 1:27:04
- Image credit
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 57:00, 1:27:39
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com