The TWiVosophers review the Chinese plasma virome revealed by non-invasive prenatal testing, and a new filovirus genome from bats in China.
Links for This Episode
- ASV 2019 2:28
- European Congress of Virology 2019 5:01
- ASM Clinical Virology Symposium 5:23
- Intel ISEF judges needed 5:36
- Jerard Hurwitz age 90 RIP 6:08
- Paul has Measles now in French (virology blog) 9:41
- Chinese plasma virome (Cell) 19:57
- Blood virome of 8000 humans (TWiV 435) 31:15
- Měnglà filovirus from bats in China (Nat Microbiol) 44:30
- How to write a virus name (ICTV) 1:10:32
- Ortervirales (J Virol) 1:10:52
- Virologists oppose new definition of virus species (Arch Virol) 1:13:04
- Ebola sitrep (WHO) 1:16:57
- Letters read on TWiV 533 12:09, 40:45, 1:05:29
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:33:54
Amy – If government can’t deliver safe vaccines, is it fit to rule?
Ted – Understanding Economics of Microbial Threats (pdf)
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com