Vincent speaks with virologists at the University of Nevada at Reno about their careers and their work on herpesviruses, arboviruses, and the development of diagnostics for infectious diseases.
Dave AuCoin, Cyprian Rossetto, Claudia Rückert, and Subhash Verma.
Links for This Episode
- PAN's labyrinth (Viruses) 53:52.
- KSHV SOX protein DNAse activity (J Virol) 1:07:40.
- Vertical flow immunoassay for pathogen detection (Talanta) 32:35.
- Small RNA responses of mosquitoes (Insect Biochem Mol Biol) 1:22:23.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.