Ralph Baric returns to TWiV to provide an update on the COVID-19 resurgence in the U.S., monoclonal antibodies, antiviral drugs, vaccines, immunity and reinfection, reopening schools, and what will happen this fall.
Links for This Episode
- Broadly neutralizing sarbecovirus mAbs (bioRxiv) 15:33.
- Evaluation of mRNA-1273 in nonhuman primates (NEJM) 26:55.
- Bioavailable broad-spectrum antiviral inhibits SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 22:27.
- Mouse-adapted SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 50:12.
- READDI 56:15.
- Das Coronavirus summaries in English 1:04:57.
- Impact of high frequency screening (medRxiv) 1:11:45.
- Letters read on TWiV 661 1:18:18.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.