A TWiV trio explains a method for sequencing single genomes of SARS-CoV-2 and its use to explore in-host evolution drive by antibody responses, and incidence of cerebral venous thrombosis in COVID-19 patients and vaccine recipients.
Links for This Episode
- In-host SARS-CoV-2 evolution drive by antibody (PLoS Path) 2:57.
- COVID-19 and CVT (OSF) 38:19.
- CoronaVac underperforms (Economist) 1:13:26.
- Precision Vaccines Program postdoc position 1:30:12.
- Letters read on TWiV 748 35:36, 53:28.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:31:22
Brianne – Show Your Immune System Some Love.
Alan – Cyborg sea turtle.
Vincent – Thomas Brock dies.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.