Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, surgeons Lisa Smith and David Bruce detail how they have helped their Chattanooga community during the pandemic, then we discuss racial and ethnic disparities among COVID-19 cases, no more premarket review of laboratory-developed tests by FDA, and emergency use authorization of convalescent plasma is on hold.
Daniel Griffin, Lisa A. Smith, and W. David Bruce.
Links for This Episode
- Racial and ethnic disparities in workplace COVID-19 (CDC) 2:00:44.
- Rescission of guidances on laboratory tests (FDA) 1:51:13.
- EUA on convalescent plasma on hold (NY Times) 1:52:54.
- Letters read on TWiV 656 2:03:29.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.