Vincent, Kathy and Rich discuss COVID-19 research paper overload, Moderna’s mRNA vaccine Phase I results, increase of ACE2 RNA by cigarette smoke, and answer listener questions.
Links for This Episode
- Drowning in COVID-19 papers (Science) 2:30
- CORD-19 4:54
- 2019 NCRC 5:17
- AI powered literature review 5:50
- SciSight 6:16
- Graphical guide to CoV vaccines (Nature) 12:36
- Moderna Phase I results 20:18, 38:07
- Liposomes and lipid nanoparticles (Exelead) 41:49
- Cigarette smoke increases ACE2 (Dev Cell) 46:27
- Letters read on TWiV 616 40:37, 51:53
- 20% off The Invisible ABCs for MTM listeners! Use promo code: ABC20 at checkout
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org