Christian Drosten returns to TWiV to provide an update on the COVID-19 situation in Germany, and general thoughts on testing, immunity, vaccines, therapeutics, epidemiology, reopening schools, and what will happen this fall.
Links for This Episode
- Christian previously on TWiV 601.
- Plague percolation phenomenon (Nature).
- TMPRSS2 inhibitor for SARS-CoV-2 (Cell).
- Repeated infections with endemic CoV (J Inf Dis).
- Koch Institute SARS-CoV-2 reports.
- Letters read on TWiV 659.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.