TWiV explains that COVID-19 is not harmless for young adults, FAA approval for Pfizer mRNA vaccine, lack of justification for the claim of reverse transcription of SARS-CoV-2 RNA and integration into the human genome, and lack of evidence for increased transmission by new variants in the UK.
Links for This Episode
- FDA authorizes EUA for Moderna mRNA vaccine (FDA) 29:08.
- COVID-19 is not harmless for young adults (NY Times) 4:43.
- Excess mortality 25-44 years (JAMA) 5:27.
- Vincent's Twitch Livestream (YouTube).
- Pfizer mRNA vaccine approved by FAA (AOPA) 27:46.
- SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse transcription (bioRxiv) 30:22.
- Information on UK variant (GISAID, BMJ) 55:49.
- U.S. agency computers compromised (WaPo) 1:02:49.
- DoD study on low risk of flying (WaPo) 1:14:19.
- When can children be vaccinated? (Guardian) 1:40:16.
- Letters read on TWiV 696 1:06:32.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Dickson – 2020 Audubon Photography Winners.
Brianne – COVID-19 Changed Science Forever.
Alan – Entangled Life by Merlin Sheldrake.
Rich – Lie of the Year: Coronavirus downplay and denial; John 18:38.
Vincent – How New York City Vaccinated 6 Million People in Less Than a Month (and my article from 2009).
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.