Vincent and Erling resume their discussion of virology Nobel Prizes, focusing on awards for research on tumor viruses, bacteriophages, virus structure, reverse transcriptase, hepatitis B virus, HIV-1, human papillomaviruses and much more.
Links for This Episode
- Nobel Prizes and Life Sciences by Erling Norrby.
- Nobel Prizes and Nature's Surprises by Erling Norrby.
- Nobel Prizes and Notable Discoveries by Erling Norrby.
- Nobel Prizes: Cancer, Vision and the Genetic Code by Erling Norrby.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.