In this mid-week episode of Earth's Virology Podcast, we analyze SARS-CoV-2 transmission among youths at a summer camp, adaptation to mice by passage, the importance of T cells for recovery from COVID-19, and listener questions.
Links for This Episode
- Travis County indicators dashboard.
- SARS-CoV-2 transmission at an overnight camp (MMWR).
- Adaptation of SARS-CoV-2 in mice (Science).
- Acute SARS-CoV-2 infection impairs DC and T cell responses (Imm).
- Boulder, Columbia, Illinois rapid saliva tests.
- Letter drafts for $1 testing.
- Letters read on TWiV 650.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.