Sponsored by ASM and judged by the ASM Microbe Program Committee, this award highlights outstanding abstracts presented by undergraduate students, residents or medical/clinical fellows. An awardee from each of the eight scientific tracks will be identified.
Program DetailsRecipients will receive a $1,000 award.
- A current ASM member at the time of submission and remain active through ASM Microbe.
- An undergraduate student, resident or medical/clinical fellow.
- Not previously a recipient of an ASM Microbe award within the last 2 years.
- A registered attendee and poster presenter at ASM Microbe.
- Actively engaged in research aligning with one of the ASM Microbe eight scientific tracks.