Sponsored by ASM and judged by the ASM Microbe Program Committee, this award highlights outstanding poster presentations during ASM Microbe presented by undergraduate students, residents or medical/clinical fellows. An awardee from each of the 8 core scientific tracks will be identified.
Program DetailsRecipients will receive a $500 award.
- A current ASM member at the time of submission and remain active through ASM Microbe.
- An undergraduate student, resident or medical/clinical fellow.
- Not previously a recipient of an ASM Microbe award within the last 2 years.
- A registered attendee and poster presenter at ASM Microbe.
- Actively engaged in research aligning with 1 of ASM Microbe's 8 core scientific tracks.
Submission Requirements To Be Considered For a Travel Award
- Abstract must be accepted.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) including research, teaching, outreach and funding information provided.
- Letter of nomination written by a professor, advisor, mentor, employer or director of the department provided.
- Note: CV, letter of nomination and any additional documentation must be combined into 1 uploaded document (PDF preferred).