The Pan American Society for Clinical Virology provides awards to students, postdoctoral fellows and technologists who have abstracts accepted to the Clinical Virology Symposium showing excellence in the field of clinical virology.
Program DetailsPASCV will present these awards immediately following the Molecular Virology Workshop. After receiving their awards, the recipients will present their work in 10 minute talk. Awardees will also be introduced as a group during CVS when the ASM Travel Awards are announced. The award consists of a prize of $2000, a plaque, and complimentary registration to the Molecular Virology Workshop.
- Submit an abstract to the Clinical Virology Symposium
- Be able to attend the Molecular Virology Workshop
- Be the presenting author of an abstract accepted to the Clinical Virology Symposium
- Be a student, postdoctoral fellow or technologist
- Submit an abstract for the 2020 ASM CLinical Virology Symposium.