This quarterly panel is free for ASM members. Join or renew your membership today!
June 10, 2021 - The Evolving Path of Antimicrobial DevelopmentThis discussion will highlight the speakers' reflections of the history, art and science behind antimicrobial drug development and the regulatory challenges currently present in bringing a new therapeutic to market.
- Karen Bush, Ph.D., Professor of Practice, Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
- John Rex, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and Director, F2G, Ltd., Wellesley Hills, Mass.
- Lynn Silver, Ph.D., LL Silver Consulting, LLC, Springfield, N.J.
- Robert Bonomo, M.D., Associate Chief of Staff for Academic Affairs, Director, GRECC and Case VA Center for Antimicrobial Resistance and Epidemiology, Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- David Hooper, M.D., Infection Control Unit, Associate Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Helen W. Boucher, M.D., FACP FIDSA, Chief of Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Director, Levy Center for Integrated Management of Antimicrobial Resistance (CIMAR), Director, Heart Transplant and Ventricular Assist Device Infectious Diseases Program, Professor of Medicine, Tufts Medical Center
- Maria Mojica, Ph.D., Coordinator of the Laboratory of Antimicrobial Resistance and Hospital Epidemiology
- September 2021 - Diagnostics and Carbapenems Resistance
- December 2021 - History and Impact of Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (AAC)
Missed a past session?Recordings are available free to ASM members.
View AAR Insights & Discussions Archives