This quarterly panel is free for ASM members. Join or renew your membership today!
June 10, 2021 - The Evolving Path of Antimicrobial DevelopmentThis discussion will highlight the speakers' reflections of the history, art and science behind antimicrobial drug development and the regulatory challenges currently present in bringing a new therapeutic to market.
- Karen Bush, Ph.D., Professor of Practice, Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
- John Rex, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and Director, F2G, Ltd., Wellesley Hills, Mass.
- Lynn Silver, Ph.D., LL Silver Consulting, LLC, Springfield, N.J.
- Robert Bonomo, M.D.
- September 2021 - Diagnostics and Carbapenems Resistance
- December 2021 - History and Impact of Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (AAC)
Missed a past session?Recordings are available free to ASM members.
View AAR Insights & Discussions Archives