This 7-webinar series is available as an on-demand package or as individual webinars. Registration opens June 1. Access to the webinars opens July 1. All participants who register will be granted access to the course materials until Jan. 31, 2021.
After completion of the webinar series, participants will be able to do the following:
- Craft a compelling title and abstract.
- Develop informative and clear figures and tables.
- Structure each section of your manuscript appropriately.
- Select an appropriate journal to publish your research.
- Learn how to work with your editor as a partner, not an adversary.
- Evaluate journal articles from a reviewer's perspective.
An early-career scientist, such as an undergraduate student, graduate student or postdoc:
- Interested in learning about the scientific writing and publishing process.
- Currently conducting research or preparing research for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Registration DetailsYou may register for either the 7-webinar package or individual webinars:
- Writing Compelling Titles and Abstracts for Manuscripts
- Setting the Stage: Writing Introductions
- Rendering Your Awesome Data With Figures, Tables, and Figure Legends
- Tell Your Story With Clear, Logical Results (and Associated Methods)
- The Big Picture: Writing Discussions That Highlight the Significance of Your Results
- Authors Are From Mars, Reviewers Are From Venus
- How to Review a Manuscript
Non-ASM Member: $135
Non-ASM Member: $50 each
All ASM members except for Supporting Members qualify for discounted rates.
No refunds will be given. Instead, all participants who pay the registration fee will be given access to the recordings for a limited time.