Looking to improve your science communication skills? Register for the latest round of ASM’s "Science Communication for Microbiologists" course!
Offered exclusively for ASM members, this 5-week interactive training will introduce the fundamentals of communicating science and walk participants through the steps of how to craft an engaging, entertaining message for a specific audience. The course consists of live, weekly sessions that incorporate presentations and interactive discussions.
The focus of the course will be communicating with lay audiences, using formats such as public presentations and social media posts. You will learn how to distill and translate your science for a general, non-expert audience.
Limited slots are available, so sign up today!
Note: sessions are live and not recorded, so participants are expected to attend each week.
- Week 1 session—Wednesday July 12, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Week 2 session—Wednesday July 19, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Week 3 session—Wednesday July 26, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Week 4 session—Wednesday, Aug. 2, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Week 5 session—Wednesday, Aug. 9, 3-4:30 p.m. ET