This is a webinar series with 5, 1-hour webinars. The webinars are previously recorded presentations. Each webinar will include a 50-minute presentation and a 10-minute Q&A.
The webinars' content does not build on the previous webinars in the series. All of the content is independent so learners can purchase only those that meet their needs.
- Microbiology Total Laboratory Automation: Introduction and Overview of Systems.
- Microbiology Total Laboratory Automation: Developing a Business Case.
- Microbiology Total Laboratory Automation: Regulatory Considerations including Verification/Validation, Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Microbiology Total Laboratory Automation: Automated Imaging for Organism Identification and Quantification and Future Applications.
- Microbiology Total Laboratory Automation: Experiences of Early Adopters including Implementation, Workflow and Problem Solving.
Continuing Education (CE) CreditEach presentation is approved for 1.0 P.A.C.E.® credit. ASM is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program. All presentations are recognized by the Calif. Department of Health and Fla. Department of Health and qualify for Calif. and Fla. CE credit toward license renewal. If you watch the live version, you must claim your CE credits within three (3) days. If you do not, you will have to watch the recorded version in order to claim your CE credits. CE credits can only be claimed by the purchaser (individual sales only).
This educational series made possible through an unrestricted education grant from Becton Dickinson.