This activity is free to ASM members. Join or renew now!
TBD—Feb. 8, 2022
March 8, 2022
Want To Present or Join the Discussion?
ASM is looking for experts in the clinical laboratory to present and discuss relevant journal articles for its Clinical Microbiology Virtual Journal Club.
- One session commitment (1 hour).
- Two to 5 hours per session.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Coordinate with the session coordinator to find a recent journal article on clinical microbiology (preferably open access or ASM).
- Create a 15-minute (max) presentation on confirmed article.
- Present during the live session held the second Tuesday of the month.
- Discussion Panelist:
- Read the 2 articles confirmed for the session you are assigned.
- Participate in the live discussion during the second Tuesday of the month.
- ASM membership required.
- Preferred: a subject-matter expert in a clinical or public health lab, a laboratory director or a laboratory fellow.
Missed a past virtual journal club? Catch up by watching recordings on ASM Events Online.