This activity is free to ASM members. Join or renew now!
Cefiderocol Resistance and Testing—July 13, 2021
- Ana Paula Streling, Mohanad M Al Obaidi, William D Lainhart, Tirdad Zangeneh, Ayesha Khan, An Q Dinh, Blake Hanson, Cesar A Arias, William R Miller, Evolution of Cefiderocol Non-Susceptibility in Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a Patient Without Previous Exposure to the Antibiotic, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2021;, ciaa1909, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciaa1909.
- Morris CP, Bergman Y, Tekle T, Fissel JA, Tamma PD, Simner PJ. 2021. Cefiderocol antimicrobial susceptibility testing against multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacilli: a comparison of disk diffusion to broth microdilution. J Clin Microbiol 59:e01649-20. https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/JCM.01649-20.
- Melissa Gitman, M.D., M.P.H., Medical Director, Microbiology Laboratory, Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Jocelyn Srigley, M.D., M.Sc., Medical Microbiologist and Infection Prevention and Control Medical Lead, BC Children’s & Women’s Hospital.
- Sheldon Campbell, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Laboratory Medicine, Yale School of Medicine.
- Romney Humphries, Ph.D., D(ABMM), Professor of Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology and Medical Director of the Microbiology Laboratory, Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Audrey Schuetz, M.D., D(ABMM), Co-Director of the Bacteriology Laboratory and Director of the Initial Processing and Media Laboratory, Mayo Clinic.
August 10, 2021
Want To Present or Join the Discussion?ASM is looking for experts in the clinical laboratory to present and discuss relevant journal articles for its Clinical Microbiology Virtual Journal Club. Candidates should ideally be a subject-matter expert in a clinical or public health lab, a laboratory director or a laboratory fellow. You must be an ASM member to participate in this program. If you think you may be interested in presenting/being on a discussion panel, please complete the volunteer form.
Missed a past virtual journal club? Catch up by watching recordings on ASM Events Online.