Careers & Education
Education research says developing expertise in a subject is about making connections. Using humor, games and storytelling in teaching helps students make connections to the microbial sciences.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center - Winston-Salem, NC
- Post Doctoral Fellow - Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Bronx, NY
- Assistant/Associate Teaching Professor of Microbiology - University of Missouri Columbia - , MO
- Research Microbiologist - USDA-ARS - Ames, IA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Texas A&M University Health - Bryan, TX