Careers & Education
Public Health Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology are closely related fields. Because the skills and training for each overlap, people like Dr. Rodney E. Rohde move from Public Health to Clinical Microbiology and vice versa. He shares his experience in both sectors and his favorite project along with some advice.
- Clinical Study Manager - Specific Diagnostics - Mountain View, CA
- Associate Director, Microbiology - Specific Diagnostics - Mountain View, CA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Department of Pathology and Microbiology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, NE
- Medical Microbiology/Immunology Faculty Position - West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine - Lewisburg, WV
- Postdoctoral Position - Lyme Disease Pathogenesis - Uconn Health - Farmington, CT