Careers & Education
Learn how to connect teaching practices to student learning by building upon educational pathways, connecting content to students' lives, treating your teaching like research and sharing it with your community.
- PostDoc Fellows: Bacterial genetics, Epigenetics and Microbiome - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai - New York, NY
- Assistant Professor - East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine - Greenville, NC
- IRADCA Postdoctoral Positions at University of Minnesota - University of Minnesota - , MN
- Medical Director (PhD/MD), Clinical Microbiology - Carolinas Pathology Group - Charlotte, NC
- Deputy Director Public Health Laboratories - Washington State Department of Health - Shoreline, WA