Careers & Education
ASM provides resources to facilitate educators in teaching microbial sciences to a K-12 and undergraduate audience. These resources can also be used to support students in furthering their independent education. The collection was contributed by ASM volunteer members.
- Academic Clinical Microbiologist/Division Director - University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - The American Physical Society - , Remote
- Multiple Track and Rank Faculty Positions in Microbiology, Immunology, Plant-Microbe Interactions and Microbial Physiology - University of Tennessee - Knoxville, TN
- Assistant Professor of Biology (Biomedical Microbiology) - William & Mary - Quinton, VA
- Assistant Professor of Microbiology - The University of Maine - Orono, ME